Pearl Blue Frac Water Treatment is a patented water recycling solution developed by water treatment experts. (Advanced treatment in mobile shipping containers).
Their expertise areas include advanced wastewater treatment and water recycling, drinking water, ocean and brackish water desalination, groundwater recharge, and new technology research and development.
Treatment packages are flexible to include dirty water storage, treatment system, operations office and clean water storage on a very small site footprint. Pearl Blue Water Treatment engineers, contractors and operators offer innovative and efficient water recycling solutions on small site footprints and scaling flexibility to meet individual client needs.
Be sure to check out their design, engineering and construction of a wide range of aquatic environments worldwide.
Steps To Treatment System Development:
- Provide Water Data And Sample
- Send water sample (approx. 100 gallons desired)
- Identify recycled water quality criteria
- Indicate treatment value (daily/monthly) and duration (months).
- Lab Water Testing
- Flowback and recycled water quality and quantity testing.
- Treatment agreement parameters developed including range of cost per barrel for treatment, treatment volume and water quality
- Perform Final Treatment Testing On-Site
- Perform on-site treatment for 3-5 days, 8 hours per day.
- Verify site conditions, power supply, vehicle access and operation needs.
- Provide final water treatment agreement on price per barrel basis.